Tuesday 24 January 2012

The IPC battle begins...

What a week! I've been working flat out on representations to the IPC for registration for the ability to object.  I've been working on my own and stop hinkleys.


Then on Saturday I drove to Anglesey with friends to represent Stop Hinkley and SWAN and show solidarity with PAWB and the farmer and his family who are refusing to sell to Horizon. Left Bridgwater very early sat morning and got back to Bristol at midnight, that was a mammoth drive, next time I'll stay over night rather than trying to come home the same day!


On Sunday I continued with the IPC stuff and cam home late sunday evening.


Yesterday (Monday 23rd) we got up early again and went off to Bristol to do a street stall and hand in Stop Hinkley's representation.  The date, for the prelimnary hearing where they will decide what the issues are that they'll listen too - very democratic - NOT!


I'll get photo's or links up here from today as soon as I can but just wanted to post on here about it  before it becomes old news.





No comments:

Post a Comment